Have you got gigabytes of photos on your hard drive that you have not done much except posting online and emailing friends/family? Here are some ideas for you:
- Print your own US stamps (real!). Celebrate and share the special moments in your life with unique personalized US postage at yourstamps.com.
- Get the cute Moo cards. You can order custom StickerBooks, MiniCards, and NoteCards for many creative purposes. They ship globally and the site is easy to use with the ability to pull your photos from Flickr, Fotolog, VOX, LiveJournal, etc.
- We love to print. Blurb allows you to print bookstore quality books from your photo. QOOP helps users to customize, publish, and sell your photos. Imagekind prints your custom framed art. Zazzle has a dazzling collection of products to offer: T-shirts, posters, bags, hats, mouse pads, mugs, etc.
- Make money with your photos. Microstock (what’s that?) sites are probably the easiest to get started. A list of sites you can check out: iStockphoto, Shutterstock, Dreamstime, Fotolia, Bigstock, Canstock, LuckyOliver, and more…
- Create fun scrapbooks. Learn the tricks in CNET online class.
- Make a picture puzzle. Check out this unique idea.
- Create DVD slideshows. Check this link for a list of softwares you can download and try.
- What’s your idea? Please comment bellow or drop me a line at picmax at gmail dot com.