The autumn is just around the corner. With hot summer coming to an end and nature bringing out a brilliant show of colors, photographing the Fall foliage is going to be a fun activity for digital photography lovers. Here are some resources for fall foliage status that can help you with questions such as where to go and when to go.
- Weather.com Fall Foliage Maps. This site offers various foliage maps by US regions.
- Current foliage status by region (US, Northeast, East Central, Southeast, North Central, Upper Midwest, Northwest, Southwest)
- Normal peak times by region (US, Northeast, East Central, Southeast, North Central, Upper Midwest, Northwest, Southwest)
- The Foliage Network. This site provides accurate foliage information across the United States. Information are gathered by foliage spotters twice a week and analyzed by staff to generate high quality information for different US regions (Northeast, Southeast, Midwest).
- Fall Foliage Reports and Touring Info at About.com. This site has state by state listings of fall foliage hotlines and information sites.