PhotoME is a very powerful and free metadata editor digital photographers can use to view and manipulate the EXIF, IPTC, and ICC profile data embedded in your photos. Modern digital cameras keep extensive details in digital photos, such as image information, camera settings, camera serial numbers, copyright notes, color profile information, etc. Those information can be a great help to digital photographers but it can also be a privacy concern. It is good to know what information is in the photo and how to modify the details when you post it to the Internet.
PhotoME has an impressive feature list. Some highlights are:
- Support multiple image formats, including all common RAW formats.
- Show auto focus point
- Support GPS data and one-click shooting location display in Google Map and Google Earth
- Browser integration to allow viewing of metadata of photos displayed in your web browser
- Windows Explorer integration for fast and easy file opening
- Histogram display of selected color channels
- Meta data import and export
- Completely free!
If you are interested in checking out other EXIF editors, we have a list of free EXIF editors.
Keywords: exif, EXIF Editor, ICC, IPTC, Metadata Editor, PhotoME