Roland Lim has published a very comprehensive review of the Canon EOS-50D. It is not a completely objective technical review we’d expect from places like DPReview, but it should be able to answer lots of practical questions.
- Does the 50D have better high ISO noise performance than 40D?
- How does the noise level perform compared with the Nikon D3, the current low noise standard?
- Does sRAW format lead to less noise in photos?
- Is 50D showing the high resolution image in image review, or just low resolution thumbnail as in the 40D?
- Is Creative Auto mode useful? If so, for what kind of photographers?
- Should current 40D users upgrade to 50D?
I will not give out any spoiler here. Please check out the excellent Canon EOS-50D review yourself.
Note: Found via Engadget.
Keywords: Canon EOS 50D, EOS, Review