It is Friday again. Time goes by unbelievably fast. Are you regretting another wasted week or happy about a coming escape from the hectic world around you? Whatever, let’s all wish for a better day tomorrow. Here is what I have for this edition of Digital Photography Links.
- Eye-Fi doubles storage and adds video support – The amazing SD-card with built-in Wi-Fi that allows you to upload your photos from your camera wirelessly has doubled its size to 4GB and added video support.
- 10 best iPhone apps that do Photoshop tricks – Art filters, fake model (tilt/shift effect), stitching photos (panorama), etc.
- An amateur’s guide to time lapse photography – Complete Guide with many examples, gears, software, and additional resource links. High end cameras have built-in interval timer, others need a special hardware or tethered shooting.
- GE introduces water proof cameras – I didn’t know GE makes digital cameras but it does. The G3WP is a 12MP compact that is water-proof up to 10 feet underwater (spec) so you shouldn’t be afraid to bring it to the pool when the summer comes. For me, I am more interested in the Canon Powershot D10, a funny-looking compact that offers “waterproof to 33 feet, cold resistant from 14-104°F and shockproof up to 4 feet”.
- Analysts see bright spots in dark photo market – Unless you live under a rock, you know the economy is getting worse. Any glimpse of hope is good at this time.
That’s all for today’s Digital Photography Links. Have a nice Friday and weekend!
Keywords: Digital photography, Links